Inspire exploration! Help children and adults explore art, history and science at the Springfield Museums.
Your gift of any amount on December 10 helps us inspire exploration.
Guests to the Museums learn about the wonders of our community, our heritage and our world as they explore the Quadrangle. Art courses, field trips, outreach and family programs as well as cultural events enable the Museums to directly serve residents of Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin counties. As school budgets are reduced, the Springfield Museums are stepping up programming efforts to reach out to even more of our youth in the region.
Your donation makes a difference. Please consider joining other friends of the Museums on December 10 with your tax-deductible gift.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Over 33,000 students have visited the Museums through nearly 900 field trips since 2010
- Our outreach programs serve schools from all four western Massachusetts counties, as well as Worcester County
- Over 400,000 visitors come to the Museums each year
- The Museums are FREE for Springfield residents
- In 2013, we received accreditation from the American Alliance of Museums. Only 6% of museums in the U.S. have achieved this honor!
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!