A project of UNITED WAY OF PIONEER VALLEY INC
The Network creates collaborative and innovative solutions to end homelessness through a housing first approach that prioritizes prevention,
The Network creates collaborative and innovative solutions to end homelessness through a housing first approach that prioritizes prevention, rapid re-housing and housing stabilization.
The purposes of the Network are:
1) To implement, through an open and inclusive process that values the diversity of our community, a regional system that strives to end family and individual homelessness through the provision of adequate housing and support services focused on the maintenance of housing; through prevention, diversion and rapid rehousing strategies; and through stabilization of at-risk households with community and consumer supports and economic and educational opportunity.
2) To create and maintain institutional, community and government support for systemic approaches that are evidence-based and are directed toward reducing and ending homelessness.
3) To use data and performance measurement tools to evaluate and improve our regional systemic and programmatic responses to homelessness.
4) To seek out and be responsive to guidance from people who are at-risk of, are experiencing, or have experienced homelessness.
5) To mobilize new partners to assist in our mission to end family and individual homelessness.