Protecting the Connecticut River and its tributaries from source to sea since 1952.
A gift to the Connecticut River Watershed Council benefits you, your rivers and your community.
The Connecticut River is at the heart of our region’s history, economy and quality of life. Since 1952, CRWC members have pushed to improve our rivers' quality and protection. We have come a long way together, but much work remains to be done. Please join us to continue righting the wrongs done to the Connecticut River and preserve this amazing resource.
With the help of our members, the Council protects the Connecticut River basin from source to sea. We seize key opportunities to reduce water pollution, restore rivers for wildlife and fish, and increase recreational enjoyment of the CT River.
By working together for thriving, sustainable rivers, we enrich our world today and leave a positive legacy for future generations – beautiful, safe, & robust rivers.
Our work includes:
- Taking on big polluters like Vermont Yankee
- Educating the general public about threats to the river and how they can help
- Restoring riverbanks and removing dams to improve clean water and protect wildlife habitat
- Engaging young people in cleaning up our rivers
- Advocating with federal and state agencies and lawmakers for the highest level of protection for the Connecticut River and all rivers within the watershed
- Improving recreational opportunities along our rivers
To learn more, visit www.ctriver.org
Our rivers needs friends like you.
Thank you for helping to protect our rivers.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!